Jane Barandes Pollack
Finding a meaningful and fulfilling career doesn’t always come easy. As a career coach spanning over 25 years, I have helped individuals navigate the various obstacles that challenge them professionally. I work with clients to define the issues that can prevent them from being their best selves and provide actionable solutions towards transforming their professional future. By gaining awareness of their key behaviors they are able to make the key shifts necessary for powerful breakthroughs.
- Job Search Preparedness: Defining one’s personal narrative, resume/LinkedIn optimization, effective networking
- Career Pivoting: Moving to new roles, organizations or industries
- Management & Leadership Development: Preparation for increased roles and responsibilities
- Job Market Readiness: (Reserved for recent graduates and others first entering job market): Defining proper steps to landing a job, as well as on-the-job preparation
- Managing Illness in Workplace: Strategies for navigating one’s health and career